Once a Sim overcomes their fear, restores balance to the home, and masters the paranormal, Guidry the Ghost presents a coveted Paranormal Investigator license. Basically, your Sim can become a ghost hunter
Your Sims can visit haunted houses and get to the bottom of the haunted. Can they communicate with the spirit world and drive away the spirits?
Game info for The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
- There is a new Haunted House lot type
- Scary nights start every day at 9 p.m
- Ghosts roam the property and frighten your Sims
- strange objects and characters appear inside and outside the house
- lights flicker
- spooky noises will scare your Sims
- Survived nights reward your Sims with life points that can be spent in the reward store
- Sims can sell their souls to spirits for special items
- Your Sims can work as a medium and get to the bottom of the haunted
- They get support from a helpful spirit and thus improve their medium ability
- Your Sims can also meet Bonehilda – or become her themselves
With the new pack, Sims can now join a branch of the Freelancer career known as the Paranormal Investigator track, and improve their Medium skill to see greater success on the investigations they undertake.